We are very sure of the fact that WBJEE 2015 Exam Pattern shall help all the aspiring candidates to a large extent in order to perform well & score high marks. The WBJEE 2015 Exam Pattern shall readily provide an overview of the exam including the type of questions,subjects, marks distribution, exam duration & marking scheme. Given below is a short account on the WBJEE 2015 Exam Pattern.
WBJEE 2015 Exam Pattern
- Candidates appearing for WBJEE 2015 entrance exam shall need to answer questions from subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- The questions shall be of three categories.
- Category I shall carry questions of 1 mark each. For every wrong answer 0.25 (¼) mark shall be deducted.
- In Category II, 2 marks shall be provided for every correct answer. Where as for every wrong answer ½ mark shall be deducted.
- In the last category i.e the third category, questions may carry more than one correct options. Candidates must mark against all the correct answers so as to receive 2 marks.
- As far as marking for third category is concerned, for any combination of answers containing one or more incorrect answers net marks obtained shall be zero.
- For partially correct answers, marks allotted shall be 2 x (No.of correct responses)/(total no.of correct options)
- For every wrong answer 1/3 mark shall be deducted.
Given below is a tabular presentation of the paper pattern for WBJEE 2015 for better understanding. Have a look at the same.
WBJEE 2015 Category-wise Questions and Marks Distribution
|Subject||Category I (1 mark each)||Category II (2 marks each)||Category III (2 marks each)||Total marks|
|Maths||60 x 1||10 x 2||10 x 2||100|
|Physics-Chemistry||60 x 1||10 x 2||10 x 2||100|
As far as subjects like Physics & Chemistry are concerned, in Physics for Category I 30 questions shall be asked, for Category II 5 questions & that for Category III 5 questions again. Same is the pattern for Chemistry i.e.for Category I 30 questions shall be asked, for Category II 5 questions & that for Category III 5 questions again.
Stay tuned to http://www.careersamosa.com for more news & feature articles on WBJEE 2015.