WB JEEM 2015 Results:
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (Medical) are conducted by the West Bengal Board of Joint Entrance Examination (WB JEE Board). This entrance examination is conducted for the purpose of admitting candidates to Undergraduate Programs in Medicine.
All candidates who are intending to pursue their Medical Undergraduate programs in State Government, as well as Private Engineering Colleges & Universities in the state of West Bengal are required to clear the WB JEEM 2015 entrance examinations.
WB JEEM 2015 Results Dates:
The WB JEEM 2015 Results dates have been declared by the Official Website in its information brochure, the WB JEEM 2015 Results are expected to be released at least by the 20th June 2015. Candidates are required to note that the WB JEEM 2015 Results will be declared only through the Online Mode.
Instructions to Check the WB JEEM 2015 Results:
- As already mentioned previously the WB JEEM 2015 Results are expected to be declared by the 20th June 2015 (however, these are tentative dates, according to the Official Website Schedule)
- All candidates who intend to check the WB JEEM 2015 Results will be required to check this through the Online Mode, Candidates will have to check the Official website WB JEEM 2015 Results link for this purpose.
- After visiting the Official website will be required to fill in some additional information such as the Candidate’s Roll No (which is mentioned in the admit card) or the application no, as well as their Date of Birth and the Security Pin etc.
- After the candidates have entered all the above mentioned details he will have to Click on the Submit Button after which the WB JEEM 2015 Results will be displayed.
Further Instructions to Candidates:
- All the candidates are requested to download the WB JEEM 2015 Results in their Desktop / Laptop computers
- Candidates are also required to take out at least 2 or 3 printouts of the WB JEEM 2015 Results as well as preserve and maintain the WB JEEM 2015 Results till the conclusion of the Counselling & admission procedure.