VMU EEE 2015 Result:
The “Vinayaka Mission University, Engineering Entrance Examination” (VMU EEE) is an entrance examination, which is conducted by the Vinayaka Mission University.
The Vinayaka Mission University is situated in Salem District of the State of Tamil Nadu, India. The Vinayaka Mission University was first established in the year 1981, at the time when it was first established it was known as the “Vinayaka Mission’s Research Foundation”
But it was only in the year 2001 that it was again renamed as the “Vinayaka Mission University” because it was granted the Status of a “University” for the very first time in the year 2001. The institution was granted the “University” status under the “University Grants Commission” (UGC) Act 1956.
The Vinayaka Mission University conducts the VMU EEE examinations for the purpose of admitting Candidates & Students to the following under mentioned Engineering courses & programs:
- B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering
- B.E. in Automobile Engineering
- B.E. in Bioinformatics
- B.E. in Biomedical Engineering
- B.E. in Civil Engineering
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.E. in Mechatronics Engineering
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. in Biotechnology
- B.E. in Information Technology
VMU EEE 2015 Result:
- The Vinayaka Mission University will be declaring the VMU EEE 2015 results after the conclusion of the VMU EEE 2015 Exams. The exact dates for the results have yet not been declared as yet by the Official Website.
- However, the upcoming VMU EEE 2015 Results are expected to be declared at least by the 3rd week of June’ 2015 or by the end of June’ 2015. Please keep on visiting our website for regular updates on the Upcoming VMU EEE 2015 Examinations.
Important Instructions to Candidates:
- All the Candidates & Students are requested to note that the VMU EEE 2015 Results will be declared on the Official Website.
- Then the candidate is required to click on the “Result link”
- After the above step, the Candidate is supposed to enter his / her Roll No or the Admit Card No, and then click the “Submit” Button.
- All the candidates is supposed to download the result and take a print out of the Result.
- The Candidates are requested to preserve the downloaded copy of the results till the completion of the admission procedure of the Vinayaka Mission University.