VMU EEE 2015 Paper Pattern:
The following mentioned below is the VMU EEE 2015 Paper Pattern, which explicitly states and mentions the nature of the examination , the duration of the examination, the nature of the questions asked in the examination, the subjects from which the questions will be asked.
- All the questions in the examination will be of the nature of objective type questions, the question will be in the form of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- All the candidates and students will have to select the correct alternative from the 4 alternatives, which are asked in the examination.
- All the questions, which will be asked in the examination, will be asked from the subjects from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- All the above subjects will be asked from the education level of 10+2.
- For all the Candidates and Students who are opting to offer the B.Arch programs are required to appear for an individual separate test on Aptitude and Mathematics Section.
- The duration of the VMU EEE 2015 examination shall comprise of 3 hours or 180 minutes.
VMU EEE 2015 Syllabus:
The following given below is the VMU EEE 2015 Syllabus for the upcoming examination, the syllabus does comprise of chapters and topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. These subjects of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics will be of the 10+2 level.
- Work, Energy and Power
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Rotational Motion
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Laws of motion
- Introduction and Measurement
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electro statistics
- Electrons and Photons
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Description of motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Current Electricity
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Vector Algebra
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
- Matrices and Determinants
- Complex Numbers & Trigonometry
- Integral Calculus and its applications methods of Integration Standard Types
- Differential Equations
- Differential Calculus
- Theory of Equations, Sequence and Series
- Analytical Geometry
- Transistion elements (3d series)
- Surface chemistry
- Solid state
- Preparation, properties and reaction of alkenes and alkynes
- Reactions of benzene
- Chemical equilibrium
- Properties and uses of some important polymers
- Principles of qualitative analysis
- Preparation and properties of compounds
- General topics
- Gaseous and liquid states
- Nuclear chemistry
- Extractive metallurgy
- Practical organic chemistry
- Atomic structure and chemical bonding
- Amino acids and peptides
- Chemical kinetics