The VITMEE 2015 entrance exam is conducted by the VIT University, Vellore. VIT University is more than interested in conducting the VITMEE 2015 entrance exam as a mark of the Masters Entrance Examination. Students are selected on the basis of their performance in the VITMEE 2015.
The main purpose of conducting VITMEE 2015 is that of providing quality education to students & help them grow better. Thus students who are interested in pursuing PG Courses in Engineering in Vellore must appear for VITMEE 2015. VITMEE 2015 is a computer based test. Thus VIT offers quality education to eligible candidates from all over India.
After going through the above main details it is high time that candidates shift their focus towards the VITMEE 2015 Exam Pattern which shall surely help the prospective candidates to score best. VITMEE 2015 Exam Pattern shall help the candidate to know which all areas to focus on. The weightage of the questions as per different sections is specified in the VITMEE 2015 Exam Pattern. Not just that but candidates also get to know the type of questions expected to be attempted by them. Let us focus on the VITMEE 2015 Exam Pattern presented below for candidate’s ease.
VITMEE 2015 Exam Pattern
Interested candidates please concentrate on the VITMEE 2015 Exam Pattern which is provided below.
- The VITMEE 2015 is a computer based test & shall be conducted only in online format.
- Candidates shall need to answer 110 questions.
- Questions asked shall be objective based multiple choice questions.
- The total marks for VITMEE 2015 shall be 100 marks.
- The duration of VITMEE 2015 shall be of 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Candidates please note that question paper shall be available only in English language.
- Candidates shall be at ease that there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
For more details