The VITMEE 2015 entrance exam is conducted by the VIT University, Vellore. VIT University is more than interested in conducting the VITMEE 2015 entrance exam as a mark of the Masters Entrance Examination. Students are selected on the basis of their performance in the VITMEE 2015.
The main purpose of conducting VITMEE 2015 is that of providing quality education to students & help them grow better. Thus students who are interested in pursuing PG Courses in Engineering in Vellore must appear for VITMEE 2015. VITMEE 2015 is a computer based test. Thus VIT offers quality education to eligible candidates from all over India.
Interested candidates may feel the need to apply for VITMEE 2015 entrance exam. So here we have come up with the VITMEE 2015 Application Process to make it easier for the candidates to apply for the VITMEE 2015 entrance exam & score well. With this discussion, let us check out the VITMEE 2015 Application Process.
VITMEE 2015 Application Process
Interested candidates please pay closer attention at the VITMEE 2015 Application Process & make your application procedure less stressful.
Candidates can apply for VITMEE 2015 & pay the application fees through two mediums i.e Online mode & Offline mode.
- Candidates can acquire the VITMEE 2015 application form online by visiting the official website www.vit.ac.in/
- Candidates need to register first by entering details such as Candidate’s name, Date of Birth, Gender, Valid e-mail ID etc. Please note candidates shall receive the password through e-mail.
- Next step to be taken is to use the password received via e-mail & log in so as to enter the other details.
- All the fields which are marked as * are compulsorily needed to be filled by the candidates.
- Candidates must specify their preference for Test Center (city)
- Candidates are required to submit their scanned copies of signature & passport size photograph.
- Passport size photograph must be taken after 1st July 2014 & should be within 5KB to 100 KB & 3.5cm x 4.5cm dimensions.
- As far as signature is concerned, candidates can draw a rectangular box of size 7 x 2cm on an A4 white paper & put their signature with black or dark blue ink pen.
- Candidates must sign at the designated place in the Application form & choose their mode of payment in case of Online payment which are DD/ Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Candidates must pay an application fees of Rs.950/- to apply for VITMEE 2015.
- Candidates can send the application fees through DD in case of Offline fees payment by attaching the photograph, signature & application fees to;
The Director – PG Admissions,
Vellore- 632 014,
Tamil Nadu, India
- Candidates are advised to take a photocopy of the application form for future reference.
Please write down to us at http://www.careersamosa.com to solve your queries. One can also pay a look at our previous articles VITMEE 2015, VITMEE 2015 Eligibility Criteria, VITMEE 2015 Important Dates Good Luck!! 🙂