VITEEE 2015 Counseling Procedure:
(a)Advance Payment for Counseling:
- All those Candidates who have been Shortlisted and Selected will have to submit the Demand Draft for Rs 30,000/- in favour of the VIT University, the Demand draft should be payable at Vellore.
- The Demand Draft will have to be submitted and paid when the Candidate has been allotted a confirmed seat and the Candidate has accepted the Branch
- The Counseling Fee will be Non-Refundable and it will be adjusted in the tuition fees once the Candidate has been enrolled and joins the University.
(b)Allocation of the Seat/Branch at the Time of the Counseling Procedure:
- The Counseling procedure for all the Shortlisted and Selected Candidates will be done on the basis of their All India Rank in the VITEEE 2015 Entrance Examination. All the Candidates can obtain this information by contacting the VIT University after the declaration of the Results.
- The intimation of the Counseling Dates will also be declared and displayed at the VIT website, the Vellore Institute of Technology has also made all provision to send the SMS to all those Candidates who have passed the examination and who have been shortlisted.
- The Vellore Institute of Technology, shall in no way be responsible if the Counseling information procedure does not reach the Candidate, all the Candidates who have passed and qualified the examination should check the website www.vit.ac.in for further information on admission and counseling.
- All the Candidates are required to note down that the VITEEE 2015 Counseling will be done through a single window at both the Campuses namely Vellore and Chennai. All the Shortlisted Candidates are expected to attend the same in person.
- All the Candidates are required to seriously note down that there shall be no change n the time or date for the Counseling, if any Candidates is found to be absent or missing then his Candidature shall be offered to the next Candidate.
- After the respective Counseling date is over, the next number of available seats, and the Branch to which is belongs shall be published on the website and also displayed on the notice board for the benefit of the students
(d)Submission of all the Documents Required:
The following is the list of Documents required to be submitted:
- Qualifying examination Marks statements of all the attempts
- Transfer Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if at all issued by the Board)
- Conduct/Character Certificate
- Community Certificate (For Candidates belonging to the SC/ST Category)
- Nativity Certificate (For Candidates hailing from the State of J&K as well as the North East)
- Provisional Admission Letter (Xerox Copy)
- Recent Passport Size photographs
- An Affidavit signed and authorized by the Candidate himself & the Parent in a 20/- Stamp Paper (for the format please click here www.vit.ac.in)
- 2 sets of photocopies of all the Original Documents
- All the Candidates/Aspirants who are hailing from the North Eastern States such as the Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Mehgalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura will be compulsorily required to produce the Nativity Certificate.
- All those Candidates/Aspirants who are hailing from the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board of Education, will have to make it a point to submit their Pass Certificate Cum Memorandum Of Marks at the time of Admission.
- All the above documentation will have to be Presented to the Admissions Officer at the time of the Admissions, failing to produce them will render the Admission Invalid.
- All the Shortlisted Candidates are required to note that they shall not be entertained in any respect, if they fail to bring or produce the Copy of the Demand Draft at the time of Counselling.