VITEEE 2015 Admission Procedure:
- All the Candidates will be admitted to the University on the basis of their performance and marks scored in the VITEEE 2015 Entrance Examinations, which are Conducted and Convened by the Vellore Institute of Technology.
- All the Candidates/Aspirants who have applied for the Entrance Examination but have not appeared for the entrance examination will not be considered at all.
- The Candidates/Aspirants will be shortlisted only on the basis of their marks scored and the Cut off rates used for the Examination.
Submission of all the Documents Required:
The following is the list of Documents required to be submitted:
- Qualifying examination Marks statements of all the attempts
- Transfer Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if at all issued by the Board)
- Conduct/Character Certificate
- Community Certificate (For Candidates belonging to the SC/ST Category)
- Nativity Certificate (For Candidates hailing from the State of J&K as well as the North East)
- Provisional Admission Letter (Xerox Copy)
- Recent Passport Size photographs
- An Affidavit signed and authorized by the Candidate himself & the Parent in a 20/- Stamp Paper (for the format please click here www.vit.ac.in)
- 2 sets of photocopies of all the Original Documents
- All the Candidates/Aspirants who are hailing from the North Eastern States such as the Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Mehgalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura will be compulsorily required to produce the Nativity Certificate.
- All those Candidates/Aspirants who are hailing from the Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Board of Education, will have to make it a point to submit their Pass Certificate Cum Memorandum Of Marks at the time of Admission.
- All the above documentation will have to be Presented to the Admissions Officer at the time of the Admissions, failing to produce them will render the Admission Invalid.
Please click here to know more about the VITEEE 2015 Entrance Examinations: