Vijaya Bank was originated on 23rd October 1931 by Shri A.B.Shetty in Mangalore, Karnataka. The main aim of establishing the bank was to develop the banking habit among people. The bank was nationalized on 15th April 1980. By now the bank has established its network of 1512 branches, 48 Extension Counters, 1528 ATM’s covering 28 states & 4 Union Territories within India.
The bank hosts the highest number of branches in its home state Karnataka. Vijaya Bank incorporates latest technology that is in trend currently which includes latest technology in order to provide best services to its customers. Bank offers several advanced options which are technology oriented such as ATM’s, Cash Deposit Machines, Debit & Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Phone Banking, Transferring funds through RTGS & NEFT etc. Along with that, bank also offers Rupay Cards to its customers.
The bank has huge customers which are handled by its strong workforce who stand by it no matter what comes. Recently Vijaya Bank invited applications for the recruitment of Probationary Manager (Security Officer) posts in MMG Scale-II. Interested & Eligible Candidates are required to submit the application in a prescribed format before 3 October 2014.
Vijaya Bank Recruits for Probationary Manager Posts 2014
Given below is a brief layout on the Post of Probationary Manager (Security Officer). Please go through it carefully.
Eligibility Criteria for Probationary Managers:
- A person should be an Indian citizen or Subject of Nepal/Bhutan/Tibetian Refugee
- Educational Qualification: A person applying for this post must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidate must have attained minimum 21 years & is eligible to apply up till maximum 45 years of age.
Details of Post:
-Name of Post: Probationary Manager (Security Officer)
-Number of Vacancies: 15 Posts
Important Dates for Probationary Manager:
- Online Registration starts: 10 September 2014
- Last Date for Online Registration: 3 October 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 17 October 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications for far flung areas: 24 October 2014
Application Fees for Probationary Manager:
- For SC/ST : Rs. 50/-(towards intimation charges only)
- For all others including OBC : Rs.300/-for application including intimation charges Rs.50/-
How to apply?
Candidates need to apply online & no other mode of receiving the application form will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for applying Online:
- Candidates need to scan their photograph & signature as specified in Annexure-I
- Necessary details are required to be filled in the online application form.
- Payment of Application fees by any other mode except online mode shall not be accepted
Selection of Candidates:
The candidates shall be selected on the basis of Interview . Moreover bank reserves the right to conduct Group Discussion or Online test in addition to interview.
For more details one can log in to http://www.vijayabank.com for any sort of queries.
For further news keep reading http://careersamosa.com