In our past two articles UTUEE 2015 and UTUEE 2015 Application Procedure we have known about the eligibility criteria, important dates, examination centers as well as the procedure to apply for UTUEE 2015. Now it is time to carry forward our discussion with UTUEE 2015 Exam Pattern.
UTUEE 2015 Exam Pattern shall provide the candidates a brief idea so as to how to prepare for the entrance examination. The exam pattern gives an overall structure of how the questions shall appear before the candidates. Number of questions per sections, total number of questions, time duration etc..If candidates have already gone through the exam pattern, they can be well prepared for the main entrance exam.
Let us now take a look at the UTUEE 2015 Exam Pattern
UTUEE 2015 Exam Pattern
- Candidates shall be provided with a time duration of 2 hours so as to appear for the UTUEE 2015 entrance exam. The question paper shall be in English language only.
- There shall be only single paper for M.Pharm candidates. The question paper shall carry objective based multiple choice questions.
- Total 100 objective questions shall be asked in the UTUEE entrance exam question paper.
- The question paper for M.Tech candidates shall consist of two sections. Section I will have 30 objective type questions from General Engineering Science & Section II shall carry the remaining 70 questions from the subject in which candidate wishes to take admission as per his/her eligibility. The major branches available are:
-Computer Science & Information Technology
-Electronics & Communication Engineering
- The question paper will be completely objective based with each question having four options.
- If candidates select multiple options then, that shall be considered as incorrect response. Each correct answer carries 5 marks.
- If two or more candidates secure equal number of scores, then they shall be selected on the basis of;
-Number of incorrect answers given by a candidate. Candidates answering lesser number of incorrect answers is more likely to be placed at a higher merit.
-Secondly, candidates shall be selected on the basis of B.Tech/B.Pharma % merit.
- The papers are;
# Aptitude Test for M.Tech- 100 objective questions (500 marks)
# Aptitude Test for M.Pharm- 100 objective questions (500 marks)
UTUEE 2015 Syllabus
The UTUEE 2015 Syllabus is similar to that of GATE entrance examination.
For more news on UTUEE 2015 please carry on reading http://www.careersamosa.com