The Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility (UPTET) 2015 is carried out by the Govt. of UP. UPTET eligibility test is necessary for individuals who want to become teacher or educational teachers in any government run school in Uttar Pradesh and privately managed schools in Uttar Pradesh. Yearly, lakhs of applicants appear for this UPTET exam.
UPTET 2015 Paper Pattern
Uttar Pradesh TET exam comprises of multiple choice type of questions (MCQs). UPTET has two papers that will be held in two shifts:
- Paper I (Primary Level): One who aims to be a teacher for classes I to V
- Paper II (Upper Primary Level): One who aims to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII
UP TET 2015 Eligibility
For Primary Level teacher:
Applicants must have Graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks with 2 years diploma in special education (D.Ed) OR BTC training from UP OR 4 year diploma in elementary education.
For Upper Primary Level teacher:
Applicants must have Graduation degree with minimum of 50% marks with one year degree in elementary education (B.EL.ED) OR BTC training from UP OR 2 years programme in BTC/CT (Nur)/ NTT.
UPTET 2015 Selection
Applicants will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in UPTET written examination.
UPTET 2015 Application Fees
The application fees for general and OBC category applicants is Rs. 300/- whereas for ST/ SC category applicants is Rs. 150/-.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply online by UPTET website with the entire required documents like scanned signature and photograph.
UPTET 2015 Important Dates
- Starting date for Online registration : 07.01.2015
- Last date for Online registration : 3rd week of January, 2015
- Last date for submission of fee through E-Challan : 4th week of January, 2015
- Last date for submission of printed application form : 4th week of January, 2015
For more details regarding Uttar Pradesh TET, you can visit: upbasiceduboard.gov.in