The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is the central agency of the country that is authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Naval Academy Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination and Geologists’ Examination.
UPSC consist of Chairman and ten other members who are appointed by the President of India. The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are governed under the Union Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1969. UPSC conducts many examinations each year. In the same way UPSC CMS 2015 shall be conducted. UPSC CMS 2015 entrance exams are conducted to recruit Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services, Assistant Medical Officer & General duty Medical Officer.
Centers of UPSC CMS 2015 exam
The UPSC CMS 2015 exam shall be held in following centers;
- Port Blair
- A candidate must be either a citizen of India/ subject of Nepal/ subject of Bhutan/ Tibetian refugee.
- A candidate must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st January 2015. Candidates must not be born earlier than 2nd January 1983.
- Starting of application : 14th March 2015
- Last date for application through cash mode : 9th April 2015
- Last date for submission of application form : 10th April 2015
- UPSC CMS entrance exam date : 28th June 2015
For more information please log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in