The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) was set up on 1st April 1937 with its headquarters at Allahabad. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission was established with the aim of recruiting candidates to various Civil Services in Uttar Pradesh state. It has a lavish campus at Allahabad as well as Camp office in the Lucknow city.
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is a certified agency to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry level appointments to various civil services of Uttar Pradesh. UPPSC is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
U.P. Public Service Commission conducts different examination in time to time manner. Below is the list of examination conducted by UPPSC.
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Preliminary Examination.
- Combined State/Upper Subordinate Main Examination.
- Combined State/Lower Subordinate Examination.
- R.O/A.R.O Preliminary Examination (Only for the Commission)
- R.O/A.R.O Main Examination(Only for the Commission)
- A.P.S. Examination(Only for the Commission and secretariat of U.P. and Revenue)
- Assistant Registrar Examination
- Combined State Engineering Examination.
- U.P. Nyayic Seva (Junior Division) Examination
- Assistant Prosecuting Officer Examination
UPPSC: A.P.S. (Prelims) Examination Answer Key 2011:
U.P. Public Service Commission has arranged examination for post of Assistant Prosecution Officer (A.P.S. Prelims Examination) in 2011. All the applicants are waiting for the A.P.S. (Prelims) Examination answers key. People who were applied can Download A.P.S. (Prelims) Examination Answer Key 2011 from the official website and match their answers will be correct/incorrect.
People can check their answers marked in the exam answer sheet by clicking UPPSC: A.P.S. (Prelims) Examination Answer Key 2011 and also check their correct/incorrect answers marked by the candidates in the examination paper.
Hope the above given information will help you to calculate your approximate Number of score in UPPSC: A.P.S. (Prelims) examination 2011.
For further information visit UPPSC website: http://uppsc.up.nic.in/