UPCMET 2015 stands for nothing but Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test more popularly known as UPCMET 2015 entrance exam. The UPCMET 2015 is conducted by the U.P Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association. The Association is completely responsible in conducting the entrance exam.
All those aspiring candidates who wish to take up admission into PG Programmes MD/MS as well as Undergraduate Programmes like MBBS for the academic session 2015-16 in various Government Colleges which shall come under the Association mentioned above. The last date for submission of UPCMET 2015 application form was on 11th May 2015.
UPCMET 2015 is a common entrance test specifically taken at the State Level which shall be conducted in various districts of Uttar Pradesh. Thousands & lakhs of candidates apply for this entrance exam every year to secure admission in Programmes like MBBS/ MD/ MS.
With the upcoming UPCMET 2015 entrance exams it is the right time to discuss about UPCMET 2015 Exam Pattern. As mentioned before the UPCMET 2015 entrance exam shall have 2 papers.
UPCMET 2015 Exam Pattern
Paper I : Physical & biological Sciences
- Within Section A, 50 questions shall be asked each from Physics & Chemistry.
- Thus, total 100 questions shall be asked.
- In section B, 50 questions each shall be asked in zoology & Botany.
- Thus over here also 100 questions shall be asked.
Paper II : General English
- Over here questions shall be asked from English subject.
- Thus Paper I shall be of 200 marks & Paper II shall be of 50 marks.
- Candidates must note that there is negative marking present in the examination.
Please continue reading http://www.careersamosa.com