The Association of Private Medical & Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh State are here by conducting “All India Common Admission Test” popularly known as “UPCAT- Dental”. The UPCAT-Dental is held in order to get admission to Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Programme for the academic session in various Private colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
Taking cue at our past articles we had mentioned about UPCAT BDS 2015 Eligibility Criteria, UPCAT BDS 2015 Important Dates, UPCAT BDS 2015 Application Procedure , it is now time to mention about the UPCAT BDS 2015 Exam Pattern. Please have a look at the UPCAT BDS 2015 Exam Pattern.
UPCAT BDS 2015 Exam Pattern
Candidates please take a look at the UPCAT BDS 2015 Exam Pattern so that they’ll take an idea as to how the questions shall appear to them. Candidates get an idea like how much time will be consumed to attempt the questions etc..
- UPCAT BDS 2015 Exam Pattern shall comprise of objective based multiple choice questions.
- Total number of questions being asked are 200.
- In all there shall be total 4 subjects; namely Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany. Per subject 50 questions are being asked.
- The duration of UPCAT BDS 2015 shall be 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Total weightage of 200 marks is decided for 200 questions. Per question 1 mark is allotted.
- The question paper shall be presented only in English language.
- The syllabus for entrance exam shall be as per 10+2 examinations (ICSE/CBSE/U.P.Board)
- Candidates please note that there shall be no negative marking.
- Zero marks shall be given for no response.
- The Answer Sheet shall contain total three parts. Part A, Part B & Part C.
- Part A must be filled in with ink where as Part B & Part C must be filled with HB Pencil only.