The Association of Private Medical & Dental Colleges in Uttar Pradesh State are here by conducting “All India Common Admission Test” popularly known as “UPCAT- Dental”. The UPCAT-Dental is held in order to get admission to Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) Programme for the academic session in various Private colleges in Uttar Pradesh.
In our previous two articles, we had given full fledged information about UPCAT BDS 2015 Eligibility Criteria & UPCAT BDS 2015 Important Dates so that candidates can come to know if they fulfill the required eligibility criteria norms or not. Along with that we had provided information on the important dates relevant for UPCAT BDS 2015. It is high time to provide candidates with the information regarding UPCAT BDS 2015 Application Procedure so that they can apply as soon as possible. Let us have a look at the UPCAT BDS 2015 Application Procedure presented below.
UPCAT BDS 2015 Application Procedure
Given below is the UPCAT BDS 2015 Application Procedure for aspiring candidates willing to apply for UPCAT BDS 2015 entrance exam.
- Candidates willing to apply for UPCAT BDS 2015 entrance exam are required to send their application on a prescribed Application From only which shall be appended to the UPCAT 2015 BDS Information Brochure.
- Candidates please note that the BDS Information Brochure shall be available from 15th May 2015. A candidate must not fill more than one application form per person.
- The application form as well as the information brochure shall be available at various Private Dental Colleges (to view more: Member Colleges )
- Candidates must make payment of Rs.1500/- as the examination fees.
- Candidates must make it a point to fill in the application form as well as the OMR sheet attached there in correctly in their own handwriting & submit them to the respective Colleges latest by 15th May 2015.
- Candidates must send the duly filled application form to;
P.O. Box No. 11,
Izzat Nagar Post Office,
- Candidates please note that the application forms shall not be received in person.
- For further information please write down to;
UPCAT-Dental Association of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh,
For more details please visit the official website http://www.upcatedental.net