The University of Mysore is known to announce admission procedure for various Programmes year after year. In the same pursuance, University of Mysore announces Ph.D entrance exam 2015. The entrance exam is conducted in order to provide admission to eligible candidates for Ph.D Program of the University.
Candidates please check out the eligibility norms applicable for Ph.D entrance exam 2015.
- All those candidates who have secured 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade under grading system in their Master’s Degree or eqvivalent examination from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Last date for online registration : 5th March 2015
- Last date for Online Application : 7th March 2015
- Downloading Hall Ticket : 21st March 2015
- Last date for downloading Hall Ticket : 28th-29th March 2015
- Entrance Exam Date : 28th & 29th March 2015
How to apply?
- Candidates need to apply online at http://uni-mysore.ac.in
- Candidates please note that the online application forms shall be available on the same website as stated above.
- Foreign Nationals with Indian/ Foreign Degrees must contact
University College of Fine Arts Premises,
- Application fees of Rs.2000/- is to be paid for General candidates where as Rs.750/- should be paid for SC/ST candidates.
- The Bank challan can be downloaded from the University website http://uni-mysore.ac.in and payment can be made only through challan in any of the banks listed.
- The questions being asked in the entrance exam for Ph.D 2015 shall be objective based multiple choice questions.
- Total no. of questions being asked are 100.
- Maximum marks shall be 100.
- The total time duration for answering the questions shall be 2 hours (120 minutes)