Ph.D Program at University of Mysore
University of Mysore, Mysuru, Karnataka announces for application for admission to full time Ph.D program that starts in 2015.
- The applicant must have passed Masters Degree in concern discipline or its equivalent examination with minimum of 55% of marks from any recognized institute or university. There is 5% of relaxation for SC/ST/Cat -1/ Physically Handicapped (PH) category applicants.
- The applicants must also have to satisfy other eligibility clauses as mentioned in the regulations.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of Written entrance Test which will be conducted by the University itself at various centers across India.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply online by registering online or filling up the online application form available at the official website of University of Mysore. The applicants are requested to upload scanned copies of all the required documents. The applicants are requested to upload the scanned copy of bank challan once the registration is over and he/she has paid the application fee and then submit the complete online application form.
The following is the application fee for Ph.D program available at University of Mysore:
- For General category applicants: Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST/ Cat-1/ PH category applicants: Rs 750/-
The application fee is to be paid only through bank challan which can be downloaded from the website of University of Mysore.
- Last Date of Online Registration: 05.03.2015
- Last Date of submitting complete application form: 07.03.2015
- Date of availability of Hall Tickets: 21.03.2015 to 28.03.2015/ 29.03.2015
- Date of Written Entrance Test for Ph.D program: 28.03.2015 and 29.03.2015
Hope the above information will help you apply for the Ph.D Program available at University of Mysore. For further details regarding Ph.D Admission 2015 at University of Mysore visit: www.uni-mysore.ac.in/