Madras University ML Admissions
Madras University was established in 1839and is the mother of almost all the old Universities of southern India. The University has been certified by NAAC with the five star rating and is UGC recognized.
University of Madras, Chennai announces for admission to Law (ML degree) program commencing in the session 2014- 2015.
Following are the specializations programs offered:
- International Law and Constitutional Law
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Property Law
- Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Human Rights and Environmental Law Br- VII Labor and Administrative Law
- The applicants must have passed B.L. or L.L.B. under regular pattern of study i.e. (10+2+3+3) or (11+1+3+3) or (10+2+5) from a recognized University.
- The applicants must have completed the degree within 5 years from the academic year in which one has registered for the course.
How to apply
- Eligible applicants can get the applications form at the “Application Sales Counter” at the University Campus on payment of cash Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST applicants on production of attested photo copy of the community certificate).
- Applicants can also get the application form through post by sending a written requisition specifying the name of the program or can download the from the university website by sending a Demand Draft for a sum of Rs.200/- (Rs.250/- towards cost of Application including Rs.50/- towards postage in case you ask for the application through post) drawn in favor of “The Registrar‚ University of Madras‚ Chennai-5”
- Applying for M.L. degree under private study: If in case applicants are interested in registering for M.L. degree under private study can register through the prescribed application form together with the fee of Rs.15,000/-in the form of Demand Draft ,drawn in favour of the Registrar, University of Madras along with photo copies of X, XII or its equivalent and U.G. mark sheets/ certificates and also Original and photo copies of marks sheets/ certificates of B.L./L.L.B., degree.
Note: Applicants who have made it for B.L. /L.L.B Degree from other university or college other than University of Madras have to pay a Recognition fee of Rs.250/-and Matricula fee of Rs.50/-as additional fees.
Last date for the submission of the application form: 14.11.2014
Hope above information will help you for your admission process for ML programs at University of Madras. For further details of the admission visit: www.unom.ac.in/