UKSEE 2016 Exam Pattern
UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam) is a state level examination in Uttarakhand conducted by the UTU (Uttarakhand Technical University). The examination is conducted for the admission to various UG and PG courses through regular and lateral entry scheme. The UKSEE score is being considered in government, semi-government, aided, and private colleges located in the limits of Uttarakhand.
The Uttarakhand Technical University has invited applications from eligible candidates for the Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) 2016 for admission to B.Pharm, Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT), MCA Courses, 1st year 2016 and B.Tech Lateral Entry/ B.Pharm Lateral Entry, MCA Lateral Entry 2nd year 2016 in Various Universities/Govt Colleges /Self Financed Institution of Uttarakhand for the academic year 2016-17. Admissions are available for following courses such as :-
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHMCT)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Lateral Entry 2nd year
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Lateral Entry 2nd year
As far as B.Tech, B.Pharma, MCA courses are considered, they shall be filled only by Uttarakhand Candidates. With this article we shall discuss about the UKSEE 2016 Exam Pattern.
UKSEE 2016 Exam Pattern
- Objective type questions would carry one mark for each correct answer.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response.
- There will be no negative marking in objective type question paper. However, a record of incorrect answer given by a candidate will be kept separately.
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets.
- Answers are to be marked using ballpoint pen (Black/Blue) only. For the purpose of evaluation, Test Booklet Code written by the candidate in OMR answer sheet will be accepted as final.
- 150 objective type questions with equal weightate to Physics and Chemistry shall be framed.
- Mathematics comprises of 75 questions. 75 objective type questions with equal weightage to Botany and Zoology are being included in Biology.
- Various Aptitude Tests for General Awareness, Engineering Diploma Holders, MCA, Pharmacy, B.Sc are being asked.
Along with this, kindly take a look at our related articles as well :-
For further queries please log on to the official website www.uktech.ac.in