The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission was introduced under the Provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of India. Needless to mention, the working of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission shall be regulated by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Procedure & Conduct of Business Rule 2007.
The UKPSC i.e. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has issued notification just like every other year for Uttarakhand PCS State Service Examintion. Hence online application is invited from eligible Indian candidates. The purpose of conducting the examination is to recruit eligible candidates for administration jobs.
In our past articles we had already discussed about Uttarakhand PSC exam Eligibility Criteria, Uttarakhand PSC exam 2015 Important Dates, Uttarakhand PSC exam Syllabus 2015, Preparation tips for UKPSC 2015. We are yet to discuss about the UKPSC 2015 Exam Pattern, which we shall carry out through this article. Over here we shall consider the no. of questions, pattern of questions, marks allotted per question etc..
UKPSC 2015 Exam Pattern
Let us have a look at the UKPSC 2015 Exam Pattern for Uttarakhand PSC entrance exam 2015 preparation.Here we shall discuss about the exam pattern for both Preliminary exam as well as Main examination.
UKPSC Preliminary exam pattern 2015
- Mainly two subjects are included in Preliminary examination i.e General Studies & General Aptitude.
- Total 150 questions are being asked from General Studies containing 1 mark each.
- On the other hand 100 questions are being asked in General Aptitude carrying 1.5 mark per question.
- The time duration allotted for each subject is 2 hours (Total 4 hours)
- Total weightage of both subjects is 300 marks.
- The written exam shall be objective based multiple choice questions.
- There is presence of 1/4th negative marking for every wrongly attempted answer.
UKPSC Main exam pattern 2015
|Question Paper||Subject||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|I Paper||Language||300||3 hours|
|II Paper||Indian History, National Movement, Social & Culture||200||3 hours|
|III Paper||Indian Administration, Social Justice & International Relations||200||3 hours|
|IV Paper||India & World Geography||200||3 hours|
|V Paper||Economic & Social Development||200||3 hours|
|VI Paper||General Science & Technology||200||3 hours|
|VII Paper||General Interest & Conduct Science||200||3 hours|
For more information please continue reading http://www.careersamosa.com