TSJ AIWE 2015
Times School of Journalism All Indian Written Exam (TSJ AIWE) is carried out by the Times School of Journalism for admitting students to one year-long full-time Post graduate Diploma program in Journalism.
TSJ AIWE 2015 Eligibility
- The applicant must have passed bachelors degree (10+2+3) with minimum of 45% marks from recognized institute or university. The applicants with not more than 45% marks but possessing appropriate experience can also apply.
- The applicants those who are in the final year of the qualifying exam can also apply.
- Age Limit: The upper age limit for applicants applying is 28 years. There may be age limit relaxation for the applicants with appropriate experience.
TSJ AIWE 2015 Exam Pattern
Times School of Journalism All Indian Written Exam consists of written Exam followed by Interview/personality test.
TSJ AIWE 2015 Syllabus
The TSJ AIWE exam comprises of questions from the General Knowledge testing, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning and other related fields.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply by downloading the application form from the official website of Times School of Journalism. The duly filled application form along with all the required documents is to be send to the Times School of Journalism, 1st Floor, Bharat Base Building, 10, Daryaganj, New Delhi 110002.
TSJ AIWE 2015 Exam Centers
The applicants can select or mention the examination center of their choice in the application form.
TSJ AIWE 2015 Important Dates
- Date of availability of application form: April, 2015
- Last date for submission of application form for English: May, 2015
- Last date for submission of application form for Hindi: May, 2015
- Date of TSJ AIWE 2015 examination for English: May, 2015 (All the centers)
- Date of TSJ AIWE 2051 examination for Hindi: June, 2015 (All the centers)
For further information regarding TSJ AIWE 2015 examination visit: www.timesmediastudies.com/