TSICET 2016 Syllabus
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) is carried out by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for providing admission to full time/ part time/ distance/ evening programs in Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) available at all the universities in Telangana State and other affiliated colleges for the academic session commencing in 2016.
Kakatiya University, has released notification for appearing at the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET-2016) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses offered by the following Universities in the State of Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2016-17
In our previous article TSICET 2016 Important Dates we had discussed about the important dates involved for TSICET 2016 Eligibility Criteria, TSICET 2016 Online Application Procedure.
Now let us move ahead and discuss about the TSICET 2016 Syllabus.
TSICET 2016 Syllabus
The TSICET exam comprises of question from following fields and subjects:
Section A: Analytical Ability
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving: Sequences and Series; Data Analysis; Coding and Decoding Problems; Date, Time & Arrangement Problems
Section B: Mathematical Ability
- Arithmetical Ability: Laws of indices; Ratio and Proportion; Surds; Numbers and Divisibility, L.C.M. and G.C.D; Rational numbers, Ordering; Percentages; Profit and Loss; Partnership, Pipes and Cisterns; Time, Distance and Work Problems; Area and Volumes; Menstruation; Modular Arithmetic.
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability: Trigonometry; Linear equations and expressions; Progressions; Plane geometry
- Statistical Ability: Frequency distributions; Mean; Median; Mode; Standard Deviations; Correlation; Probability
Section C: Communication Ability
- Business and Computer Terminology
- Functional Grammar
- Reading Comprehension
TSICET 2016 Exam Pattern
- The TSICET exam consists of 200 objective types Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and is divided into three sections.
- All the questions are required to be answered in an OMR sheet with a black or blue ball pen only.
- All the questions carry one mark each and there is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
- The time duration of the examination is two hours and thirty minutes (150 minutes)
TSICET 2016 Exam Centers
The following are the exam centers for TSICET 2016 examination: Adilabad, Hyderabad, Nalgonada, Waranhgal, Khammam, Vikarabad, Kodad, Nizamabad, Wanaparthy, Jagityal, Kothagudem, Sangareddy, Karimnagar, Siddipet and Mahaboobnagar.