TSICET 2016 Important Dates
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) is carried out by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for providing admission to full time/ part time/ distance/ evening programs in Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA) available at all the universities in Telangana State and other affiliated colleges for the academic session commencing in 2016.
Kakatiya University, has released notification for appearing at the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET-2016) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses offered by the following Universities in the State of Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2016-17
Let us carry out the details regarding TSICET 2016 Important Dates.
TSICET 2016 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Online Applications:
- Without Late Fee (Only Registration Fee): 05th April 2016
- With a Late Fee of Rs.500 + Registration Fee: 16th April 2016
- With a Late Fee of Rs.2000 + Registration Fee: 25th April 2016
- With a Late Fee of Rs.5000 + Registration Fee: 05th May 2016
- With a Late Fee of Rs 10,000 + Registration Fee: 16th May 2016
- Date & Time of TSICET-2016: 19th May 2016 (Thursday, 10.00 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.)
Now let us carry forward our discussion and move towards the TSICET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
TSICET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- For MBA Program: The applicants must have passed bachelors degree (10+2+3) examination in any discipline with minimum of 50% of marks from any recognized university or institute. There is 5% of relaxation for reserved category applicants.
- For MCA Program: The applicants must have passed bachelors degree (10+2+3) examination with minimum of 50% of marks from any recognized university or institute with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level. There is 5% of relaxation for reserved category applicants.
- The applicant should be Indian National.
- The applicants appearing for the final year examination of qualifying degree can also apply for the exam.
Having discussed about TSICET 2016 Important Dates and TSICET 2016 Eligibility Criteria. Let us move on to discuss about TSICET 2016 Online Application Procedure.
TSICET 2016 Online Application Procedure
- Candidates can apply online only
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TSICET-2016 may submit their applications through online mode only from 01st March 2016 to 05th April 2016 (without late fee)
- Online Registration Fee for Entrance Test: Rs.250/- for SC/ST Candidates
(Inclusive of Registration Fee and Test Fee): Rs.350/- for Other Candidates
The Registration fee may be paid at TS Online / A.P. Online / MEE Seva /e-Seva centers in Telangana State and A.P. / through Payment Gateway (Credit card / Debit card)
For detailed information about instructions to candidates, syllabus and pattern of test, and Regional Centers etc., visit www.tsicet.org,www.kakatiya.ac.in, http://tsche.cgg.gov.in