Top Private Medical Colleges Of Andhra Pradesh 2014 | Best Private Medical Colleges Of Andhra Pradesh 2014
India is home to some world class medical colleges. These colleges offer various courses in medical science, both at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. Students may go for various degrees like MBBS, MS, BDS, MD, MDS etc.
Majority of the medical colleges were established in the 50s & 60s by the state and the central government. But since 1980s many private colleges emerged all across India. The quality and the standard of the medical institutes are looked after by Medical Council of India. The body has presently recognized 273 Indian medical schools which has the total capacity to educate 31298 students . Medical Colleges in India refers to an educational institution that provides medical education who opts for it. These institutions vary from stand-alone colleges that train doctors who offer training in return related in all aspects of medical care. Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) is one of the well known professional careers and is among the top most career choices made by the students in India. A student who wants to become a professional doctor in allopathic medicine is required to have MBBS. The career in MBBS is very satisfying career for those who are interested in Science and dealing with sick people. This profession requires a lot of hard work and gives the satisfaction to the professional by curing patients from sickness. Candidates who opt for this career should have keen interest in delivering service to the sick people and the assistance . Here is list of Top Private Medical Colleges Of Andhra Pradesh 2014 along with the no. of seats available :
1. Alluri Sitaram Raju Academy of Medical Sciences , Eluru 150 Recognized for 100 (Permitted for increase of seats from 100 to 150 for 2011-12)
2. Bhaskar Medical College , Yenkapally 150 Recognized
3. Chalmeda Anand Rao Insttitute Of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar 150 Recognized when granted on or after Apr’2008
4. Deccan College of Medical Sciences , Hyderabad 150 Recognized Given 1 month time to rectify deficiencies and to submit compliance.
5. Dr. P.S.I. Medical College , Chinoutpalli 150 Recognized when granted on or after Apr’2008
6. Dr. VRK Womens Medical College, Aziznagar 100 Permitted for renewal of permission for 2011-12
7. Fathima Instt. of Medical Sciences,Kadapa 100 Permitted for renewal of permission for the year 2011-12.
8. Great Eastern Medical School and Hospital,Srikakulam —– Not permitted for renewal of permission for the year 2011-12
9. GSL Medical College, Rajahmundry 150 Recognized
10. Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences, Narketpally 1999 150 Recognized
11. Katuri Medical College, Guntur 150 Recognized Permission for increase of seats 100 to 150 for 2011-12.
12. Konaseema Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Foundation, Amalapuram 150 Recognized
13. Andhra Pradesh Maharajah Institute of Medical Sciences , Vizianagaram 100 Recognized when granted on or after Apr’2008
14. Mamata Medical College, Khammam 150 Recognized
15. Medicity Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ghanpur 2001 100 Recognized
16. MNR Medical College, Sangareddy 100 Recognized
17. Narayana Medical College, Nellore 150 (Permitted for renewal of permission for increase of seats from 100-150 u/s 10(A) for the year 2011-12)
18. NRI Medical College, Guntur 150 Recognized when granted on or after Apr’2008.
19. P E S Institute Of Medical Sciences and Research, Kuppam 150 Recognized
20. Prathima Institute Of Medical Sciences, Karimnagar 150 Recognized
21. S V S Medical College, Mehboobnagar 100 Recognized
22. Santhiram Medical College, Nandyal 100 Recognized
23. Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences,Research Centre and Teaching Hospital, Peerancheru 150 Recognized
Top Private Medical Colleges Of Andhra Pradesh 2014 | Best Private Medical Colleges Of Andhra Pradesh 2014 | List of private medical colleges in Andhra Pradesh 2014 |Top Private Medical Colleges Of Andhra Pradesh 2014 | Best Private Medical Colleges Of Andhra Pradesh 2014 | List of MBBS in Andhra Pradesh 2014