Anna University was established in the year 1978 which was established as a result to offer education in Engineering, Technology & allied Sciences which are as of now relevant with the current trends of the society. The University promotes research work & the knowledge gained there in. Anna University was formed as a result of integrating well known technical Institutions in Madras.
By now Anna University has become a large & highly affiliated University holding as many as 426 Self-Financing Engineering Colleges, six Government Colleges and three Government Aided Engineering Colleges which are thus located in various parts of Tamil Nadu.
The University conducts admission procedure for various Departments as well as Programmes from time to time every year. One of the ways adopted by Anna University to conduct admission procedure is through Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA 2015).
In the past we had discussed about TNEA 2015, TNEA 2015 Eligibility Criteria, TNEA 2015 Important Dates, TNEA 2015 Application, TNEA 2015 Selection Procedure. Now let us examine on TNEA 2015 Exam Pattern provided for TNEA 2015 entrance exam.
TNEA 2015 Exam Pattern
- The TNEA 2015 entrance exam shall be objective based with multiple choice questions being asked to the students appearing for it.
- Subjects included in the entrance exam are Maths, Physics, Chemistry.
- The duration of the TNEA 2015 entrance examination is for two & a half hours. (150 minutes)
- Candidates must note that the examination shall be held only in English language.
- Total no. of questions to be asked shall be 150.
- There is no negative marking in TNEA 2015 entrance exam.
Keep following http://www.careersamosa.com for more updates on TNEA 2015 entrance exam.