TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment:
“Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions” also known as the TNEA is an admission procedure which is conducted by the Anna University. All the candidates are required to note that there is no independent and separate entrance examination for the TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment procedure.
All admission to the TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment is done only on the basis of the performance and the marks which are scored by the candidates in their 10+2 HSC Board Entrance Examination. The following article has been written below on the “TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment” this article on the “TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment” states the detailed procedure and the stages / phases for the TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment.
TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment:
- All the Candidates are required to note that the TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment will be done strictly on the basis of their marks / scores which are obtained by the candidates in the 10+2 HSC Board Examinations.
- Candidates are required to note that there shall be no other mode of TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment procedure such as (entrance examination etc).
- The TNEA 2015 Seat allotment Procedure comprises of 2 stages namely: (i)TNEA 2015 Counselling & (ii)TNEA 2015 Cut off list, both these procedures will be conducted by the Anna University for the purpose of TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment.
(i)TNEA 2015 Counselling Procedure:
The Counselling Procedure will be conducted by the Anna University, this counseling procedure is conducted for the purpose of the Inspection / Verification of the Candidate’s Certificate / Documentation, as well as for providing guidance & instructions for assisting the candidates towards the TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment.
Documents required to be submitted:
- 10th & 12th Board Examination Mark sheets & Certificates
- Transfer Certificates (wherever applicable)
- Caste / Community Certificate (for all the Reserved Candidates)
- Nativity Certificate (where Candidates are outside the State of Tamil Nadu)
- Any other certificate / document wherever asked to produce / submit on Demand
Candidates will be required to pay a fees of 5000/- INR (1000/- INR for SC / ST Category) towards the TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment. The fees are to be paid by way of the Demand Draft in favour of “The Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai.
(ii)Cut off / Merit List:
- Anna University will be declaring and publicly announcing the Cut off list for the TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment.
- All candidates who have successfully cleared the above mentioned Counselling Procedure will qualify for the Cut off list.
- Only those candidates whose names have been mentioned in the Cut Off / Merit list will eligible to qualify for the TNEA 2015 Seat Allotment procedure.