Anna University was established in the year 1978 which was established as a result to offer education in Engineering, Technology & allied Sciences which are as of now relevant with the current trends of the society. The University promotes research work & the knowledge gained there in. Anna University was formed as a result of integrating well known technical Institutions in Madras.
By now Anna University has become a large & highly affiliated University holding as many as 426 Self-Financing Engineering Colleges, six Government Colleges and three Government Aided Engineering Colleges which are thus located in various parts of Tamil Nadu.
The University conducts admission procedure for various Departments as well as Programmes from time to time every year. One of the ways adopted by Anna University to conduct admission procedure is through Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA 2015).
Off lately we had discussed about TNEA 2015, TNEA 2015 Eligibility Criteria as well as TNEA 2015 Important Dates. Having discussed the above mentioned topics related to TNEA 2015 it is now the right time that we discuss on TNEA 2015 Application Process. Interested candidates must know how to apply for the TNEA 2015 entrance exam. With the current article, let us discuss the procedure to apply for TNEA 2015 entrance exam. Let us take a quick look at the TNEA 2015 Application given below.
TNEA 2015 Application
- Candidates can collect the application form from the 60 Centers specified in detail in Anna University’s website
- Candidates need to make a payment of Rs.500/- for the application form (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu after producing the digitally signed e-Challan ) Candidates can either make payment in cash or demand draft.
- On the other hand, candidates can also collect the application form by post from ;
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA),
Anna University, Chennai-600025″
- Through Demand Draft, candidates need to send Rs.700/- (Rs.450/- for SC/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu along with a photocopy of permanent community card)
- On the other hand, candidates can also register online by logging on to http://www.annauniv.edu/tnea2015
- The procedure for registration is clearly stated on the website.
- All the Demand Drafts must be drawn in favour of The Secretary,Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions, payable at Chennai drawn on any nationalized Bank after 5th May 2015.
- Candidates are requested to write down their name & address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.