The PGECET 2015 stands for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. PGECET is a State level Common Entrance Test being conducted in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The main purpose of conducting this common entrance test is to provide admissions to eligible candidates for various Post Graduate courses. The PGECET 2015 exams are conducted by a statutory body of the Andhra Pradesh Government, Osmania University on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education & the University College of Engineering.
Various courses are offered to candidates when they reach out to appear for Post Graduate courses. Courses such as architecture, pharmacy, engineering and special Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate). It is to announce that the exam for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET 2015) is scheduled to be held from 26th May 2015 to 29th May 2015. The hall ticket for PGECET 2015 shall be available from 12th May 2015 to 24th May 2015.
We have laid down few Tips to prepare for PGECET 2015 which can readily help the candidates to perform better & provide the needed confidence to them. Let us have a look at the same.
Tips to prepare for PGECET 2015
- Questions from first semester & second as well as third year of Engineering are expected more in the PGECET 2015 entrance exam. It is highly essential that students concentrate well on the syllabus.
- The basics as well as fundamentals of the candidates is bound to be tested in order to know the candidate’s primary knowledge in the entrance test. The candidates must have a strong grip on the formulas as well as definitions of some important chapters.
- Candidate must learn & understand the real concept of a subject & which all types of questions shall be given more importance.
- Practice problem sums no. of times on the bases of concept & formula.
- Keep in mind entrance test shall be objective based & hence the preparation should be accordingly.
- Practice GATE question Papers of previous years.
- Time Management could be more efficient if mock test papers are solved on regular basis.
- Try to attend as many questions as possible since there is no negative marking.