With modern & upgraded technology, the limitation which follows is that we are probably more busier than we ever have been. On can clearly see it all around. We are always in a rush & hence we start doing things but don’t end up finishing them as a result of which we always nag about something or the other which have forgotten.
It is truly said that, as we have increased the number of time saving devices & products to make our lives all the more easier, we have certainly found many more ways to fill up the time. In that sense, we present before you few Tips on Time Management to save your day ahead.
Tips on Time Management
Follow some basic ideas in order to save maximum of your time & avoid the unnecessary hassle at the end of the day.
- Try to carry a schedule & in it record all your necessary thoughts, conversations as well as the activities for a week. This shall help you to understand how much you can get done during the course of the day. Further you can cross check how much time is actually spent in producing the results. One can trace how much unproductive time is spent.
- Any sort of activity or conversation which is important in the success of a person, has a time assigned to it.
- Try to spend at least 50% of your time engaged in the thoughts, activities & the conversation which shall produce the maximum results.
- Take the first 30 minutes of every day to plan your day. Don’t start your day until you complete your time plan.
- Put up a sign of “Do not disturb” when you absolutely have to get work done.
- Practice not answering the phone calls just because it is ringing, as well as the e-mails just because they show up.
- Block out other distractions such as Facebook, Twitter & other social media sites.
Please add to our suggestions on Tips on Time Management at http://www.careersamosa.com