TANCET 2017 Important Dates
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is commonly known as TANCET. This entrance exam is conducted every year by the Anna University with the approval of Government of Tamil Nadu for the academic year 2017-18. Following the tradition, the Government of Tamil Nadu & Anna University have announced admissions TANCET 2017.
TANCET 2017 is being conducted for various programmes such as MCA, MBA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch & M.Plan. The University shall conduct TANCET 2017 for providing admissions in various Post Graduate Programmes in Tamil Nadu. Candidates who are residing in Tamil Nadu are eligible to appear for TANCET 2017.Candidates who are not residing in Tamil Nadu are also eligible to apply but the admission procedure shall depend ob the eligibility criteria imposed by the Authority. Let us check out the TANCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria details for aspiring candidates to apply for the same.
In our last article we gave you information about the TANCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria. Hence through this article we wish to throw some light on the important or relevant dates for TANCET 2017 i.e. TANCET 2017 Important Dates.
TANCET 2017 Important Dates
Tentative Important Dates for TANCET – 2017
- Commencement of Registration of Application through Online only:1st week of May 2017
- Last Date for Registration of Application Form: 2nd week of May 2017
Date of Entrance Test:
- For MCA: 2nd week of June 2017 (10.00 am to 12.00 noon)
- For MBA: 2nd week of June 2017 (02.30 pm to 04.30 pm)
- For ME/M.Tech /M.Arch/M.Plan: 2nd week of June 2017 (10.00 am to 12.00 noon)
Let us check out the procedure to apply for TANCET 2017.
How to apply for TANCET 2017?
Candidates please carefully follow the registration procedure for TANCET 2017 as failing to do so their registration process cannot be carried out successfully. Candidates need to follow few simple steps in order to get themselves registered for TANCET 2017.
- Candidates can register for TANCET 2017 by applying online through their official website http://www.annauniv.edu
- Next step is to click on TANCET 2017
- Click on the link Online Application/ Online Registration for TANCET 2017
- Candidates are then required to fill up the application form carefully. See to it that the complete form is filled up without any incomplete spaces otherwise it is eligible for rejection.
- Candidates need to make a payment of Rs.500 (For SC/ST candidates Rs.250/-) as the application fees for TANCET 2017.
- Make the due payments as specified in the application form.
- Submit the application form online.
- Once the submission process of the form is done, candidates are required to save the Registration Number which is generated during the process.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.
- Send the application copy to the given below address
Center for Entrance Examinations,
- The demand draft sent through the application form shall be payable at Chennai.
For further updates on TANCET 2017 continue reading www.careersamosa.com