TANCET 2016 Important Dates
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is commonly known as TANCET. This entrance exam is conducted every year by the Anna University with the approval of Government of Tamil Nadu for the academic year 2016-17. Following the tradition, the Government of Tamil Nadu & Anna University have announced admissions TANCET 2016.
TANCET 2016 is being conducted for various programmes such as MCA, MBA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch & M.Plan. The University shall conduct TANCET 2016 for providing admissions in various Post Graduate Programmes in Tamil Nadu. Candidates who are residing in Tamil Nadu are eligible to appear for TANCET 2016.Candidates who are not residing in Tamil Nadu are also eligible to apply but the admission procedure shall depend ob the eligibility criteria imposed by the Authority.
In our last article we gave you information about the TANCET 2016 Eligibility Criteria. Hence through this article we wish to throw some light on the important or relevant dates for TANCET 2016 i.e. TANCET 2016 Important Dates.
TANCET 2016 Important Dates
- Commencement of Registraton: Online/Offline : 2nd MAY 2016
- Last date for registration: Online/Offline : 17th MAY 2016
- Last date for registration at Chennai : APRIL 2016
- TANCET 2016 MBA Exam Dates : 11th JUNE 2016
- TANCET 2016 MCA Exam Dates : 11th JUNE 2016
- TANCET 2016 M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan entrance test : 12th June 2016
Let us check out the procedure to apply for TANCET 2016.
How to apply for TANCET 2016?
Candidates please carefully follow the registration procedure for TANCET 2016 as failing to do so their registration process cannot be carried out successfully. Candidates need to follow few simple steps in order to get themselves registered for TANCET 2016.
- Candidates can register for TANCET 2015 by applying online through their official website http://www.annauniv.edu
- Next step is to click on TANCET 2016
- Click on the link Online Application/ Online Registration for TANCET 2016
- Candidates are then required to fill up the application form carefully. See to it that the complete form is filled up without any incomplete spaces otherwise it is eligible for rejection.
- Candidates need to make a payment of Rs.500 (For SC/ST candidates Rs.250/-) as the application fees for TANCET 2016.
- Make the due payments as specified in the application form.
- Submit the application form online.
- Once the submission process of the form is done, candidates are required to save the Registration Number which is generated during the process.
- Take a print out of the application form for further use.
- Send the application copy to the given below address
Center for Entrance Examinations,
- The demand draft sent through the application form shall be payable at Chennai.
For further updates on TANCET 2016 continue reading www.careersamosa.com