Territorial Army (TA) Exam 2015
Territorial Army Exam (TA Exam) is carried out for allowing enthused young applicants to provide in a military background without having to give up their prime occupation in two aptitudes as a soldier as well as a civilian.
TA Exam 2015 Eligibility
- The applicants must have passed bachelors degree (10+2+3) with minimum required marks from any recognized university.
- Only male Indian citizens and ex-service officers who are medically fit can apply
- The applicants must be gainfully employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Semi Govt/ Private Firm/ Self Employed/ Own Business
- Age Limit: The lower age limit to apply is 18 years and upper age limit is 42 years, as on 31.12.2014
Note: Serving employees of Para Military Force or Police are not eligible to apply.
TA Exam 2015 Selection Process
The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of correct application. The shortlisted applicants will be call for Written Test and Screening at the respective headquarters of Territorial Army by Preliminary Interview Board (PIB).
How to Apply
For Ex- Service Officer: Ex-Service Officers officer can download the application form from the official website of Indian Army. The duly filled application form along with all the required documents as mentioned in the application form are to be send to Addl Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, New Delhi-01.
For Civilian Applicants: Eligible and interested civilian applicants can cut of the application form from the newspaper advertisement or can download the application form from the official website of Indian Army. The duly filled application form as per the guidelines in the form with all the required documents including two passport size photographs and postal stamp of Rs. 27/- affixed on the self addressed envelope is to be sent to the respective Zonal offices.
TA Exam 2015 Zonal Headquarters Offices
- States: Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi and Chandigarh
- Application to be Submitted to: Commander, TA Group Headquarters, Western Command, Building No.750, Sector-8B, Chandigarh-160018. Ph No.0172-2547864
- Exam Center: Chandigarh
- States: Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhatisgarh
- Application to be Submitted to: Commander, TA Group Headquarters Central Command, Lucknow (UP) – 226002. Ph No.0522-2292245, 2482278
- Exam Center: Lucknow and Patna
- States: West Bengal, Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland ,Mizoram, Meghalaya, Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh
- Application to be Submitted to: Commander, TA Group Headquarters Eastern Command, Fort William, Kolkata (WB) – 700021. Ph No.033- 2231227
- Exam Center: Kolkata and Shillong
- States: Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Goa, Puducherry, Daman Diu, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar, Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Application to be Submitted to: Commander, TA Group Headquarters Southern Command, Pune – 411001. Ph No. 7768003601, 77680203602
- Exam Center: Pune, Jaipur, Bangalore and Hyderabad
- State: Jammu & Kashmir
- Application to be Submitted to: Commander, TA Group Headquarters Northern Command, Udhampur (J&K) – 182101. Ph No. 01992- 243592
- Exam Center: Udhampur and Srinagar
TA Exam 2015 Important Dates
- Date of TA Written Exam 2015: 08.02.2015
For further details regarding TA Exam 2015 visit: www.indianarmy.gov.in/