The acronym AAI Junior Executive stands for Airport Authority of India. The Airport Authority of India (AAI) is responsible for conducting the Junior Executive ATC & Electronics examination. AAI has been allotted with the responsibility of conducting an examination for selecting eligible candidates from the applied candidates.
Are you one of those who are preparing for AAI Junior Executive Examination? If yes, you might be busy searching for some preparation materials, Syllabus for AAI Junior Executive, How to prepare for AAI Junior Executive examination? As many as 450 vacancies are to be filled for the Post of Junior Executive in AAI. With these limited vacancies, candidates really need to work hard & score good marks to assure their selection in AAI for the post of Junior Executive. Without wasting any more minute, let us have a look at the Syllabus for AAI Junior Executive.
Syllabus for AAI Junior Executive
Interested candidates please have a look at the Syllabus for AAI Junior Executive.
- The AAI Junior Executive exam pattern shall consist of objective type of questions.
- Total no. of questions being asked in the examination shall be 100 to 120.
- On most occasions, the questions shall be based on technical aspects being conducted by ATC.
- Technical questions are a combination of Electronic Devices & Circuits, Analog Circuits, Signal Systems, Computer Technology, Digital Analog System and the Control System.
- Where as in Non-technical front, questions shall be asked based on; Logical reasoning, General Knowledge, General English.
- The technical questions carry 70% weightage where as the non-technical questions carry rest 30% weightage.
- An additional test known as Voice Quality Test is being conducted.