SVNIRTAR PGET 2015
Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation Training & Research Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (SVNIRTAR PGET) is carried out by the institute for offering admission to two year full time programs in Master of Physiotherapy (MOP) and Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT).
The following are the various specializations programs provided by the institute:
- Master of Physiotherapy (Rehabilitation)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Musculoskeletal Conditions)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Paediatrics)
- Master of Physiotherapy (Neurology)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (Rehabilitation)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (Developmental Disabilities)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (Hand Rehabilitation)
- Master of Occupational Therapy (Neuro Rehabilitation)
SVNIRTAR PGET 2015 Eligibility
- For Masters of Physiotherapy Program: The applicants must have passed BPT/B.Sc. PT degree with minimum required marks from any recognized university or institute.
- For Masters of Occupational Therapy Program: The applicants must have passed BOT/B.Sc. OT degree with minimum required marks from any recognized university or institute.
SVNIRTAR PGET 2015 Exam Pattern
SVNIRTAR PGET exam consists of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs). The exam is of 100 marks and the time duration of the exam is one and half hour (90 minutes).
SVNIRTAR PGET 2015 Syllabus
SVNIRTAR PGET exam comprises of question from the general syllabus as per the respective or relevant subjects or fields of the graduation level or its equivalent examination of any Indian University or institute.
How to apply
Eligible applicant can download or get the application form from the official website of SVNIRTAR. The duly filled application form along with all the required documents and Demand Draft (DD) of examination fee in favour of “Director, SVNIRTAR” payable at CUTTACK is to be send to The Chairman-Cum-Director (PGET–2015), Swami Vivekanand National Institute of Rehabilitation, Training & Research, At: Olatpur, PO: Bairoi, Dist: Cuttack, Odisha – 754010.
SVNIRTAR PGET 2015 Exam Fee
- For General/OBC category applicants: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PH category applicants: Rs.900/-
SVNIRTAR PGET 2015 Exam Centers
The following are the examination centers for SVNIRTAR PGET exam: Bhubnaeswar, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata and Guwahati.
Notification, exam date and other important dates will be announced soon
For further details regarding the of SVNIRTAR PGET 2015 visit: svnirtar.nic.in/