Admission 2015 at St. John’s Medical College
St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore announces for application for admission to full time Bachelors of Medicine, Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS) program that starts in 2015.
- The applicants must have passed HSC/ Intermediate (10+2) or pre-university examination with minimum of 50% aggregate marks with English as compulsory subject and Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects from any recognized State Board or Central Board.
- There is 10% of relaxation for the SC/ST/ PH category applicants.
- Age limit: The applicant must have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2014. The upper age limit for the program is 35 years.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of Entrance Exam. The selected applicants will have to go through Personal Interview for the final selection for the Admission.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can apply by downloading the application form from the official website of St. John’s Medical College. The duly filled application form along with all the required documents and Demand Draft of Rs. 1750/- in favor of St. John’s Medical College, payable at Bangalore is to be sent to The Registrar, Admission Office, St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-560 034.
- Date of availability/ issuing of application form and Prospectus: 02.03.2015
- Last Date of submission of application form: 25.04.2015
- Date of St. John’s Medical College Entrance Exam 2015: 24.05.2015
- Date of announcement of applicants shortlisted for Interview: Last week of June, 2015
- Date of orientation for observers: First week of July, 2015
- Date of Observation Test: Second week of July, 2015
- Date of Final Interview for Admission 2015: Second week of July, 2015
- Date of Announcement of Results: Third week of July, 2015
Hope the above provided information will help you apply for the MBBS program available at St. John’s Medical College. For more details about MBBS Admission 2015 at St. John’s Medical College visit: www.stjohns.in/ or stjohnsadmissions.in/