Staff selection Commission conducts the SSC CGL exam every year. This exam proves to be a great opportunity for Graduate level students. Eligible candidates who appear for this exam and are capable enough to clear it are recruited for numerous posts in the Ministries of Government of India & other such subordinate offices.
An interesting career awaits for all those who make through the SSC CGL Exam. Everyone is aware about the cut throat competition prevailing in this exam. in order to succeed one needs to deliver extraordinary performances. Once you are able to clear the SSC CGL exam,one can steadily climb the career ladder with success at each step. Some of the posts are quiet interesting & luring as they offer high salary & the power within the government organizations.
Basically the exam consists of two tier exams. On clearing these exams the candidate is eligible to appear for Computer Proficiency & Skill test. Tier I Syllabus includes 4 subjects namely General Intelligence, General Reasoning, General English, Quantitative Aptitude. On the other hand Tier II Syllabus includes 3 main papers. There after candidates are prone to go through computer & interview test. Tier II shall include Quantitative Ability, english Language & Comprehension, Statistics, Economics etc..
Now let us understand the SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2015.
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2015
- As far as Tier I is concerned there shall be total four subjects namely General Intelligence, General Reasoning, General English, Quantitative Aptitude.
- Total no. of questions to be asked shall be 50 per section.
- 1 mark is allotted for every question hence per section 50 marks shall be allotted.
- Total no. of questions to be answered shall be 200 within a time period of 3 hours ( 180 minutes)
- Candidates must note that for every wrong answer 0.25 marks shall be deducted. Hence questions must be answered smartly due to presence of negative marking.
- Please note that candidates can appear for Tier-II only after clearing Tier-I exam.