SRMEEE Sample Paper:
The following article mentioned below has been specifically written on the SRMEEE Sample Paper, this article on the SRMEEE Sample Paper also includes the Paper pattern for the SRM EEE entrance examination as well as the SRMEEE 2015 Syllabus
SRMEEE Sample Paper:
The following given below are the SRMEEE Sample Paper, all the candidates are required to download the SRMEEE Sample Paper in their computers. The SRMEEE Sample paper is available in the PDF Mode.
- Click here For Mathematics 1 Paper
- Click here For Mathematics 2 Paper
- Click here For Mathematics 3 Paper
- Click here For Chemistry Paper
Advantages of Solving the SRMEEE Sample Paper:
- The candidate is well aware of the nature and the type of questions which are asked in the SRMEEE Sample Paper.
- The candidate can also predict and estimate his level of preparations for the SRMEEE 2015 examinations.
- Practicing & solving the SRMEEE Sample Paper also boosts and increases the self confidence of the candidate.
SRMEEE 2015 Syllabus:
- Click here for Physics Syllabus
- Click here for Chemistry Syllabus
- Click here for Mathematics Syllabus
- Click here for Biology Syllabus
SRMEEE Examination Paper Pattern:
(a)SRM EEE examination Mode:
- The SRMEEE examination mode shall be conducted in 2 modes, i.e. the Paper Pencil Mode (written test) and the Computer Test Mode (Online Mode)
(b)Nature of Questions asked in the Entrance Examination:
- All the candidates are requested to note that all the questions asked in the SRMEEE entrance examination shall comprise of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
(c)Sections from which the questions shall be asked:
- All the questions in the examinations shall be asked from the topics of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & Biology
(d)Total No of questions asked in the Examination:
- There shall be a total of 140 questions which will be asked in the Examinations from the above mentioned subjects.
(e)Section wise Break Up of the Questions:
- Physics: 35 Questions, comprising of 105 Marks
- Chemistry: 35 Questions, comprising of 105 Marks
- Mathematics: 35 Questions, comprising of 105 Marks
- Biology: 50 Questions, comprising of 105 Marks
(f)Total No of Marks in the Entrance Examination:
- The SRMEEE entrance examination shall comprise of a total of 315 Marks.
(g)Negative Marking in the SRMEEE entrance examination:
- (-1Mark) for every wrong answer in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics Section
- (0.7 Mark) for every wrong answer in Biology Section