SRM EEE 2015 Counselling:
SRM University conducts the “SRM EEE” entrance examination every academic year for admitting candidates & students to Several Engineering Courses & Programs.
The SRM University conducts the SRM EEE entrance examination in both the Modes, namely: Offline Mode & Online Mode. The Online Mode will be conducted between 19th – 22nd April 2015 and the Offline Mode will be conducted on the 26th April 2015.
SRM EEE 2015 Results:
The SRM EEE 2015 Results dates have also officially been declared & announced. The SRM EEE 2015 Results will be declared on the 4th May 2015.
How to Check the SRM EEE 2015 Results:
- All candidates are required to note that the SRM EEE 2015 Results will be declared only through the Online Mode.
- For checking the SRM EEE 2015 Results, all the candidates will have to visit the Official Website for this purpose.
- After visiting the above website the candidates will be required to enter further information which will be asked on the website.
- After entering the details, the SRM EEE 2015 Results shall be displayed on the webpage; all candidates should download the SRM EEE 2015 Results and save it on the Computer.
- All the candidates are requested to save the SRM EEE 2015 Results till the conclusion of the SRM EEE 2015 Admission Procedure.
SRM EEE 2015 Counselling:
The SRM EEE 2015 Counselling will commence only after the declaration of the SRM EEE Results. The SRM EEE 2015 Counselling are expected to begin at least by the 2nd Week of May 2015. The SRM EEE 2015 Counselling is primarily conducted for the purpose of providing Guidance & Instructions to candidates with respect to SRM EEE 2015 Admissions & Seat Allotment Procedure.
SRM EEE 2015 Counselling Procedure:
- Only those candidates who have passed out and qualified the SRM EEE 2015 entrance examinations will be eligible to qualify for the SRM EEE 2015 Counselling Procedure.
- All candidates are requested to download their SRM EEE 2015 Counselling Call Letter from the Official Website and take out a print out or Click here.
- The SRM University will also sent all details & information with respect to the SRM EEE 2015 Counselling Procedure to the candidates registered phone number via SMS.
- All the Candidates are strictly requested that they should attend the SRM EEE 2015 Counselling Procedure in Person and not in Proxy. If any candidate does not attend then the Admission seat shall be offered to the next candidate.
- All the candidates are required to make the payment of the Admission Fees during the Counselling Procedure, if any candidate does not make the payment then such shall not qualify for admissions.
- Candidates will have to make the above payment through the Demand Draft in favour of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai.
- Candidates are also required to present & submit all their documents & certificates both in Original & Duplicate during the Counselling Procedure.