Admission 2015 at SOFT
School of Fashion Technology (SOFT) is one of the leading fashion design institutes in the country and was started in 1998 under the sponsorship of Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha (MKSSS), Pune in alliance with National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT).
School of Fashion Technology (SOFT) announces for application for admission to four years full time undergraduate program in Design that is Bachelors of Design (B. Design) that begins in 2015.
The following are the specializations offered in B. Design by SOFT:
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Communication
- Textile Design
- The applicants must have passed HSC/ Intermediate (10+2) examination in any field or its equivalent with minimum required marks that is 50% marks from any State Board or Central Board.
- The applicants appearing for the qualifying exam in March/ April 2015 can also apply.
The applicants will be selected on the basis of an online Common entrance test which is conducted by the SOFT with SNDT Women’s University. The shortlisted applicants will have to go through Studio Test followed by Personal Interview for the final selection.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested applicants can apply by registering online or by filling up online application available at the official website of SOFT. The application fee of Rs. 2000/- is to be paid through RTGS or by Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “School Of Fashion Technology”, payable at Pune.
- Last Date of registration online: 31.03.2015
- Date of Common Entrance Test: 04.05.2015 & 05.05.2015
- Date of Studio Test and Personal Interview: 01.06.2015 & 02.06.2015
- Last Date of admission confirmation through E-mail: 27.06.2015
- Last Date of Payment of Fees for the academic session: 20.07.2015
- Date of commencement of classes: 20.07.2015
Hope the above given information will help you apply for the B. Design Programs available at the School of Fashion Technology. For further information regarding B. Design Admission 2015 at SOFT visit: soft.ac.in/ or www.softpune.com/