State Bank of India considered as the Supreme Bank of India. Initially known as the Imperial Bank of India, State Bank of India (SBI) came into existence with its very own name on 1st July 1955. State Bank of India is a Multinational Bank. It is a government owned Corporation with its Headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.In 1959, the government passed the State Bank of India (Subsidiary Banks) Act, which made eight state banks associates of SBI.
SBI has as many as 14,816 branches in India, amongst which 66% branches were in Rural & Semi-Urban Areas. Apart from just India, SBI is spread over 34 countries with 180 overseas offices. SBI efficiently operates several foreign subsidiaries or affiliates.
The SBI PO Preliminary exam was conducted in June 2015 . The results for the same have been declared lately. The SBI Preliminary Exam June 2015 result are right here. All those candidates who have cleared the Prelim exam are eligible to appear for the Main exam scheduled to be conducted on 26.07.2015. Let us take a look at the SBI Preliminary Exam June 2015 result.
Steps to check the SBI Preliminary Exam June 2015 result
- Log on to the official SBI website i.e http://www.sbi.co.in/
- Click on “Careers with us” given at the bottom portion of the website.
- Further click on “Result – Preliminary Exam (Phase-I) held in June 2015”
- Next step is to fill up the Roll Number, Date of Birth or registration number, Date of Birth & click on Submit button.
- Candidates can simply click HERE to check their result.