State Bank of India considered as the Supreme Bank of India. Initially known as the Imperial Bank of India, State Bank of India (SBI) came into existence with its very own name on 1st July 1955. State Bank of India is a Multinational Bank. It is a government owned Corporation with its Headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.In 1959, the government passed the State Bank of India (Subsidiary Banks) Act, which made eight state banks associates of SBI.
SBI has as many as 14,816 branches in India, amongst which 66% branches were in Rural & Semi-Urban Areas. Apart from just India, SBI is spread over 34 countries with 180 overseas offices. SBI efficiently operates several foreign subsidiaries or affiliates. It has been so announced that SBI PO exam 2015-16 is announced recently whose registration shall be open to all the candidates from today i.e 13th April 2015.
With the upcoming SBI PO Main exam 2015 approaching, SBI PO Main Exam Call Letter July 2015 have been released. All those candidates who are about to appear for the exam need to download it.
Steps to download SBI PO Main Exam Call Letter July 2015
- Log on to the official SBI website i.e http://www.sbi.co.in/
- Click on “Careers with us” given at the bottom portion of the website.
- Click on “Online Main Exam Call Letter”
- Fill up the registration no. date of birth or password & submit it.
- Candidates can directly click HERE to download call letter.