State Bank of India considered as the Supreme Bank of India. Initially known as the Imperial Bank of India, State Bank of India (SBI) came into existence with its very own name on 1st July 1955. State Bank of India is a Multinational Bank. It is a government owned Corporation with its Headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.In 1959, the government passed the State Bank of India (Subsidiary Banks) Act, which made eight state banks associates of SBI.
SBI has as many as 14,816 branches in India, amongst which 66% branches were in Rural & Semi-Urban Areas. Apart from just India, SBI is spread over 34 countries with 180 overseas offices. SBI efficiently operates several foreign subsidiaries or affiliates. It has been so announced that SBI PO exam 2015-16 is announced recently whose registration shall be open to all the candidates from today i.e 13th April 2015.
In our past articles we have already mentioned about SBI PO exam 2015-16, SBI PO Exam 2015 Important dates where by we have mentioned details about the relevant dates for SBI PO exam 2015 as well as the eligibility criteria & vacancies for SBI PO exam 2015. Through this article we shall bring into notice of the candidates the SBI PO 2015 Exam Apply Online Procedure, on following whom they can get themselves registered & apply for the entrance exam.
Let us have a look at the SBI PO 2015 Exam Apply Online presented below:
- Candidates must register themselves at the Bank’s official website http://www.sbi.co.in or http://www.statebankofindia.com
- Candidates are required to pay an application fees amount of Rs.600/- (For General candidates) & Rs. 100/- (For SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates need to scan their photograph & signature as per the guidelines mentioned to them.
- Candidates must fill up the application form precisely & completely without leaving any important details.
- Candidates need to make the payment using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking/ IMPS/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc..
- If the online transaction fails due to some or the other reason, then please register again & make payment online.
Candidates can view the official advertisement by visiting HERE