Sainik School Rewari has opened its admissions for the academic year 2015-16. Interested & eligible candidates can willingly apply for the post. The All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2015 is going to be conducted in various cities across India.The Sainik School Entrance Exam 2015 is going to be tentatively held on 4th January 2015 (Sunday) Candidates please note that the official announcement of the date of the entrance exam shall be announced at a later stage by the authorities.
Sainik School Rewari 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Sainik School Admissions are meant for boys in Class VI & Class IX Standard. Let us have a look at their eligibility criteria individually.
For VI Standard:
Boys belonging to age group of 10-11 years as on 1st July 2015 (i.e Born between 2nd July 2004 & 1st July 2005) are eligible to apply for Sainik School. students studying in Class V are eligible to apply for Class VI.
For IX Standard
Boys belonging to age group of 13-14 years as on 1st July 2015 (i.e. Born between 2nd July 2001 & 1st July 2002) who are studying Standard VIII in a recognized School are eligible to apply for the Sainik School.
Sainik School Rewari 2015 Seat Availability
- 15% of the seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste Category.
- 7.5% of the seats are reserved for students belonging to the Scheduled Tribe Category.
- 25% are from Defence/Ex-Defence Category.
Sainik School Rewari 2015 Application form
- Candidates please note that the application forms for admissions to Class VI & IX in Sainik School Rewari shall be available from 15th October 2014
- The application forms shall be available till 29th Novemeber 2014.
- Candidates please note that last date to receive the filled applications is 7th December 2014.
- Candidates can obtain the prospectus cum application form from the following address:
Sainik School, Rewari, Sector- 4
- In order to procure the application forms, candidates need to pay Rs.400/- (for General/Defence Category) & Rs.250/- (for SC/ST Category)
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of “Principal, Sainik School, Rewari” & it is payable at PNB District, Secretariat, Rewari (Code no.4681)
Sainik School 2015 Exam Pattern
It is really important for candidates to get to know about the exam pattern well in advance so as to score the maximum.
- The medium of examination for Class VI shall be in English or the regional language.
- But, the Question Paper for Class IX shall be in English language only.
For Class VI
Question Paper shall be of maximum 300 marks with a time duration of 2 hours & 40 minutes. The subjects being the Mathematical Knowledge Test, Language Ability Test & the Intelligence Test. For the former two subjects, 2 hours shall be allotted where as for the last section, 40 minutes shall be allotted.
Mathematical Knowledge Test – 100 marks
Language Ability Test – 100 marks
Intelligence Test – 100 marks
For Class IX
Question Paper shall be of maximum 450 marks with a time duration of 4 hours & 30 minutes. The subjects included are Mathematics & Science as well as English & Social Studies. Maximum marks allotted to Mathematics are 200 & that for Science are 75 with a total time duration of 2 hours & 30 minutes for this section.Where as for English maximum marks allotted are 100 & that of Social Studies are 75 with a time duration of 2 hours at the most.
Mathematics- 100 marks
Social Studies- 75 marks
The Examination Center for candidates shall be at Rewari only. For more information please contact;
Interested candidates please do not hesitate to ask any sort of doubt or queries pertaining to the Sainik School Entrance Exam 2015. Keep following http://www.careersamosa.com Good Luck 🙂