The Sainik School Entrance Exam 2015 is scheduled to be conducted all over India. Many cities & centers have been appointed for the same reason. Sainik School Chittorgarh Exam 2015 being one of them. The Sainik School entrance exam 2015 is being held in order to enroll eligible candidates to Class VI & IX Standard. The All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2015 shall be held on 4th January 2015 (Sunday)
Sainik School Chittorgarh 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Sainik School Admissions are meant for boys in Class VI & Class IX Standard. Let us have a look at their eligibility criteria individually.
For VI Standard:
Boys belonging to age group of 10-11 years as on 1st July 2015 (i.e Born between 2nd July 2004 & 1st July 2005) are eligible to apply for Sainik School. students studying in Class V are eligible to apply for Class VI.
For IX Standard
Boys belonging to age group of 13-14 years as on 1st July 2015 (i.e. Born between 2nd July 2001 & 1st July 2002) who are studying Standard VIII in a recognized School are eligible to apply for the Sainik School.
Sainik School Chittorgarh 2015 Reservation Strategy
- 15% of the total seats have been reserved for Scheduled Caste & 7.5% seats are reserved for Scheduled Tribes.
- 25% of seats are reserved for children of service personnel including the ex-servicemen.
- 52.5% seats are reserved for the boys from the State where in the Sainik School is located(i.e. Rajasthan).
- For Class VI, 80 seats have been reserved where as for Class IX, 20 seats have been reserved.
Sainik School Chittorgarh 2015 Application form
- Candidates please note that the application forms for admissions to Class VI & IX in Sainik School Chittorgarh shall be available from 15th October 2014.
- The Application form can be obtained by providing a Demand Draft in the name of “The Principal, Sainik School, Chittorgarh (Rajasthan)”
- Candidates please note that last date to receive the filled applications is 6th December 2014
- Further candidates who are qualified in the written exam, shall be further invited for medical examination at Military Hospital, Jodhpur.
Sainik School 2015 Exam Pattern
It is really important for candidates to get to know about the exam pattern well in advance so as to score the maximum.
- The medium of examination for Class VI shall be in English.
- But, the Question Paper for Class IX shall be in English language only.
For Class VI
Question Paper shall be of maximum 300 marks with a time duration of 2 hours & 40 minutes. The subjects being the Mathematical Knowledge Test, Language Ability Test & the Intelligence Test. For the former two subjects, 2 hours shall be allotted where as for the last section, 40 minutes shall be allotted.
Mathematical Knowledge Test – 100 marks
Language Ability Test – 100 marks
Intelligence Test – 100 marks
For Class IX
Question Paper shall be of maximum 450 marks with a time duration of 4 hours & 30 minutes. The subjects included are Mathematics & Science as well as English & Social Studies. Maximum marks allotted to Mathematics are 200 & that for Science are 75 with a total time duration of 2 hours & 30 minutes for this section.Where as for English maximum marks allotted are 100 & that of Social Studies are 75 with a time duration of 2 hours at the most. Candidates appearing for Class IX can write the exam either in English or Hindi, however the question shall appear only in English language.
For more details please contact,
For any doubts & issues please refer http://www.careersamosa.com