Sainik School has invited interested candidates to apply for Sainik School Balachadi Entrance exam 2015. Admissions are open for Class VI & IX Standard. Candidates please note that the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2015 shall be conducted on 4th January 2015 (Sunday)
Sainik School Balachadi 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Sainik School Admissions are meant for boys in Class VI & Class IX Standard. Let us have a look at their eligibility criteria individually.
For VI Standard:
Boys belonging to age group of 10-11 years as on 1st July 2015 (i.e Born between 2nd July 2004 & 1st July 2005) are eligible to apply for Sainik School. students studying in Class V are eligible to apply for Class VI.
For IX Standard
Boys belonging to age group of 13-14 years as on 1st July 2015 (i.e. Born between 2nd July 2001 & 1st July 2002) who are studying Standard VIII in a recognized School are eligible to apply for the Sainik School
Sainik School Balachadi 2015 Reservation Strategy
- 67% of seats have been reserved for Gujarat State.
- 25% of seats are reserved for children of the Defence Personnel including the Ex-Servicemen
- Candidates please note that the reservation for SC/ST shall be as per the Government Rules & Regulations.
Sainik School Balachadi 2015 Application form
- Candidates please note that the application forms for admissions to Class VI & IX in Sainik School Balachadi shall be available from 14th October 2014.
- The Application forms shall be sold out in schools till 30th November 2014 on all working days between 9:00 am to 1.00 p.m.
- Candidates please note that, the Sainik School Application Forms can also be downloaded from the Balchadi School official website http://www.ssbalchadi.org
- The Sainik School Balchadi exam 2015 Prospectus cum Application form shall be available in both Gujarati as well as English (bilingual) languages.
- In order to acquire the Prospectus cum Application Form candidates need to pay a crossed Demand Draft in favor of “Principal Sainik School Balachadi” to be payable at any Nationalized Bank at Jamnagar.
- Not just through Demand Draft but candidates can also remit the sum of money in the office during the working hours.
- The application fees to be paid is Rs.450/- through post (General/Defence Category) or Rs.400/- deposited at office (General/Defence Category)
- Rs.300/- by post (for SC/ST) but to be deposited at the office it is Rs.250/- (for SC/ST)
- Candidates please note that last date to receive the filled applications is 7th December 2014
Sainik School 2015 Exam Pattern
It is really important for candidates to get to know about the exam pattern well in advance so as to score the maximum.
- The medium of examination for Class VI shall be in English or the regional language.
- But, the Question Paper for Class IX shall be in English language only.
For Class VI
Question Paper shall be of maximum 300 marks with a time duration of 2 hours & 40 minutes. The subjects being the Mathematical Knowledge Test, Language Ability Test & the Intelligence Test. For the former two subjects, 2 hours shall be allotted where as for the last section, 40 minutes shall be allotted.
Mathematical Knowledge Test – 100 marks
Language Ability Test – 100 marks
Intelligence Test – 100 marks
For Class IX
Question Paper shall be of maximum 450 marks with a time duration of 4 hours & 30 minutes. The subjects included are Mathematics & Science as well as English & Social Studies. Maximum marks allotted to Mathematics are 200 & that for Science are 75 with a total time duration of 2 hours & 30 minutes for this section.Where as for English maximum marks allotted are 100 & that of Social Studies are 75 with a time duration of 2 hours at the most.
Mathematics- 100 marks
Social Studies- 75 marks
The examination centers in Gujarat for the Sainik School Entrance Exam 2015 shall be at Ahemdabad, Balachadi, Surat. Along with that the Sainik School Balachadi 2015 Admission fees are Rs.96000/- (per annum). Candidates please note that scholarships are made available from the Government of Gujarat & Central Government which is Defence: Rs.32000/- + Central Assistance ; Gujarat State: rs.15000/- + Food Subsidy + 50% sharing of burden.
For more details please contact
Sainik School Balachadi
Telephone : 02893-246226
For complete details or any sort of doubts/suggestions please look out for http://www.careersamosa.com