The All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2015-16 has been announced for providing admission to students in Class VI & IX Standards. Sainik School Ambikapur has announced admissions for the year 2015. Admissions are announced in order to enroll candidates for Class VI & XI Standards.
The Sainik School Ambikapur Entrance Exam 2015 shall be conducted on 4th January 2015 (Sunday)
Sainik School Ambikapur 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Sainik School Admissions are meant for boys in Class VI & Class IX Standard. Let us have a look at their eligibility criteria individually.
For VI Standard:
Boys belonging to age group of 10-11 years as on 1st July 2015 (i.e Born between 2nd July 2004 & 1st July 2005) are eligible to apply for Sainik School.
For IX Standard
Boys belonging to age group of 13-14 years as on 1st July 2015 (i.e. Born between 2nd July 2001 & 1st July 2002) who are studying Standard VIII in a recognized School are eligible to apply for the Sainik School.
Sainik School Ambikapur 2015 Application form
- Candidates please note that the application forms for admissions to Class VI & IX in Sainik School Ambikapur shall be available from 15th October 2014.
- The Application forms shall be sold out in schools till 29th November 2014
- Candidates please note that last date to receive the filled applications is 6th December 2014
- Please note carefully, the Sainik School Ambikapur Applications shall be sent to ;
Sainik School Ambikapur,
Pincode: 497001 (Chattisgarh)
- The vacancies for the academic year 2015-16 is approximately 60 for Class VI & it is 10 for Class IX. Nevertheless, the Authorities got the full right to make any sort of changes in the administration.
Sainik School Ambikapur 2015 Reservation Strategy
Reservation of seats are as per the Government guidelines & rules.
- 15% of total seats for Scheduled Caste
- 7.5% of total seats for Scheduled Tribes
- 67% & 33% seats for Chattisgarh & other domicile boys respectively.
- 25% of seats mentioned at SI No. (c) for the children of service personnel (Defence) including Ex-Servicemen
Sainik School 2015 Exam Pattern
It is really important for candidates to get to know about the exam pattern well in advance so as to score the maximum.
- The medium of examination for Class VI shall be in English or the regional language.
- But, the Question Paper for Class IX shall be in English language only.
For Class VI
Question Paper shall be of maximum 300 marks with a time duration of 2 hours & 40 minutes. The subjects being the Mathematical Knowledge Test, Language Ability Test & the Intelligence Test. For the former two subjects, 2 hours shall be allotted where as for the last section, 40 minutes shall be allotted.
Mathematical Knowledge Test – 100 marks
Language Ability Test – 100 marks
Intelligence Test – 100 marks
For Class IX
Question Paper shall be of maximum 450 marks with a time duration of 4 hours & 30 minutes. The subjects included are Mathematics & Science as well as English & Social Studies. Maximum marks allotted to Mathematics are 200 & that for Science are 75 with a total time duration of 2 hours & 30 minutes for this section.Where as for English maximum marks allotted are 100 & that of Social Studies are 75 with a time duration of 2 hours at the most.
Mathematics- 100 marks
Social Studies- 75 marks
The Examination Centers in Chattisgarh are, Ambikapur, Raipur, Raigarh, Bilaspur, Kanker, Jagdalpur for Class VI. Where as for Class IX only Center Ambikapur is available.
For more information, please contact;
Sainink School Ambikapur,
Please keep following http://www.careersamosa.com for more news on Sainik School entrance exam 2015!!