Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT) is an entrance exam carried out by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University every year for providing admission to applicants for professional programs in Engineering and Medical stream.
SAAT 2015 Eligibility
- The applicants must have passed 12th Board/ HSC (10+2) examination with minimum of 50% of aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and all other subjects from CBSE/ State Board or any other board recognized by the Council of Education Board.
- The applicants must have studied Mathematics as well as Physics as major subjects along with Chemistry /Computer Science / Biology / Information / Statistics / Information Technology / Biotechnology as one of the optional subjects.
- The applicants those who have passed Diploma Program in Technology / Engineering with minimum of 50% of aggregate marks can also apply.
- Age Limit: The lower age limit for the SAT 2015 exam is 17 years while upper age limit is 25 years. (There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ ST category applicants).
Note: Applicants appearing for the qualifying examination can also apply
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants can apply online at the official website of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University by paying the application fee through credit or debit card.
- The applicants can also get the application form from designated branches of Axis Bank and Punjab National Bank on payment of application fee in cash.
- The applicant can also get the application form from the University campus or through post. The duly filled form is to be send to the SOA University, Khandagiri Square, Bhubaneswar – 751030.
SAAT 2015 Examination Fee
The following is the examination fee for SAAT 2015:
- Online mode: Rs. 500/-
- Offline mode: Rs. 550/-
SAAT 2015 Important Dates
- Last date of availability of application form online: 04.04.2015
- Last date of applying online: 04.04.2015
- Date of Entrance test: 09.05.2015 (Saturday)
- Date of announcement of Result: 20.05.2015
- Date for Counseling: 1st week of June, 2015 (Tentatively)
For further details regarding SAAT 2015 examination visit: soauniversity.ac.in/