Admission for PGDM course 2015- 2017
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) offers Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) with specialization in Finance, Operation, Marketing and Information Management. SPJIMR PGDM is a two year full time residential program equivalent to MBA.
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research (SPJIMR) has announced admissions for two year PG Diploma course for academic year 2015-2017 for which interested applicants can apply online.
- Applicants with a bachelor degree or equivalent (10+2+3) are eligible.
- Students in the final graduation can also apply.
- Students who have appeared for CAT 2014, XAT 2015 or GMAT can also apply for program available at SPJIMR.
The course fees for two year full time PGDM is around Rs. 1, 50,000 which includes Admission fees, tuition fees, events, seminar & outbound activities, Books & Study material and Development fees.
Students will be shortlisted on the basis of interview. The applicants have to follow below stages:
- Stage 1: the applicant should the reach the interview location before 2 hours of the scheduled slot.
- Stage2: Registration and verification of documents will be done.
- Stage 3: Biometric Test will be taken.
- Stage 4: Psychometric test and Written Communication Test
- Stage 5: Group Interview-I
- Stage 6: Group Interview- II
Note: Only short listed applicants have to go through Group Interview- II.
How to apply:
Eligible applicants can apply online for PGDM 2015-17 at the university website. Application fee of Rs. 1,200 is to be paid by credit card or net banking.
- Start of application process: September 17, 2014
- The last date to submit application: November 30, 2014.
- Final merit list: March 2015
For further information regarding SPJIMR PGDM applicants can visit the website: www.spjimr.org/