RUPGCET 2015 simply stands for Rayalaseema University. This particular entrance exam depicts the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test which is being conducted by the very own University Rayalaseema University, posted at Kurnool. Every year the University invites applications from eligible candidates for various PG Courses.
Rayalaseema University a Private/Central University was eastablished in 1998 which is situated in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The University is affiliated with the University Grant commission. The University is a house for large number of faculty in the fields of Arts, Commerce, Science etc..The University is well built with an urban complex accompanied with a sport complex. The University also shows interest in offering distance education courses.
In our last article RUPGCET 2015 Syllabus we had discussed about various topics as well as subjects to be included in the preparation of RUPGCET 2015 entrance exam. Aspiring candidates get an overall idea as to how to prepare for the entrance exam & which all subjects shall be focused so as to score better marks.
Let us move on to discuss about RUPGCET 2015 Exam Pattern where by candidates can come to know about the pattern of questions, no. of questions being asked, set of questions from each section, weightage of questions etc..Interested candidates please go through the RUPGCET 2015 Exam Pattern which shall help in making their preparation all the more secure & better.
RUPGCET 2015 Exam Pattern
- Candidates must note that there is a specified RUPGCET 2015 Syllabus for RUPGCET 2015.
- The entrance test shall be of 90 minutes duration with 100 Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ).
- Each question carries 1 mark & please note there shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question paper for English & Computer Science shall be in only English language. Telugu shall be made available only for Telugu exam. For all other tests the question paper shall be in both English as well as Telugu language.
- Candidates must keep in mind that electronic gadgets such as calculators, pagers, electronic organizers, digital diaries, cellular phones, other calculating aids as well as books, papers, mathematical & physical tables, slide rulers etc are not allowed into the examination hall.
- Candidates should answer only in OMR sheet.
For latest information please log on to our website http://www.careersamosa.com & get along with our articles RUPGCET 2015, RUPGCET 2015 Eligibility Criteria, RUPGCET 2015 Exam Dates, RUPGCET 2015 Online application, RUPGCET 2015 Syllabus.